About the Business Support Partner
The European Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (EuroCham Singapore) was established in 2001 and is composed of the European bilateral national Business Groups in Singapore and direct corporate members.
EuroCham Singapore is an independent, non-profit organization governed only by its members. EuroCham Singapore represents the common interests of European businesses in promoting bilateral trade, services and investments between the Europe and Singapore (and the wider ASEAN region).
EuroCham Singapore offers its European members the best communication and lobbying channels to the Singaporean Government and European political & economic circles. EuroCham Singapore offers its members opportunities to address common business problems in Singapore, to exchange information with other members, to share best practices on a pan-European level and to network with the European business community in Singapore.
Vision and Mission
EuroCham Singapore's Mission:
We represent the common interests of European businesses in promoting bilateral trade, services and investments between the countries of Europe and Singapore & the region. We provide European business with a communication and lobbying channel to Singaporean and European political & economic circles and are the sole European representative at the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) council.
We are an independent, non-profit organisation governed by our members.
EuroCham Singapore's Objectives:
- To provide our members with a channel of communication to the European and Singaporean political and economic authorities and business associations.
- To be the interlocutor of choice for the Singapore government and the EU Institutions.
- To build a forum for our members to address common problems, to exchange information and to share best practices on a pan-European level.
- To create networking opportunities for the European business community in Singapore.
- To lobby for free trade between the European Union and Singapore as well as the ASEAN region.
Membership and Fees
EuroCham Singapore's Membership Levels and Fees:
National Business Group (NBG) Member: The NBG membership applies to any European National Chamber of Commerce or Business Association in Singapore. NBG members are entitled to vote at General Meetings of the Chamber and are represented on the Board.
Associate Business Group Member: Applies to NBG’s who are not members of a European Union National Business Group. Membership is to be renewed on an annual basis.
Regular Corporate Member: This applies to European companies which are not members of the NBGs. Fee: S$ 2,000 p.a.
Overseas Corporate Member: Overseas membership applies to companies that do not have a local presence in Singapore. Fee: S$ 2,000